Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Time Out!

Well, like it or not I have been forced to take a short time out from all normal activities. It still amazes me how a little pneumonia can knock you right off your feet. Despite my efforts to continue with every scheduled event I had on my calendar this last week, I was forced to cancel quite a few, including some photo editing and finishing a few oil paintings I had started several weeks ago. I am kinda bummed, to say the least. Normally when I am forced to take a sick day I look at it as an opportunity to work on some art or read a book... not this time. I just haven't been able to find the energy to put towards much of anything. There have been some high points. I got to attend both my girl's swim lessons, something I haven't gotten to do in the past. Down side is I forgot to take my camera so I didn't get any photos for their scrap books. Hopefully I will have another chance to get some pictures before they are done for the summer. Tomorrow it's back to work and I am hoping this also means I will have more art to share with you soon. For now I will continue to pray for energy and healing while I add more projects to my to-do list.

No comments: